CoBrite MX - The modular Tunable Laser Platform with the widest choice of Tunable Laser Modules in the Industry
The CoBriteMX series is a 19” mainframe based system which utilizes slide-in cards housing 4 CoBrite lasers each to flexibly adjust to any channel count required.
Seamless scalability from 2 Lasers up to 48 Lasers per chassis is provided within a single platform meeting any demand from low channel count testing requirements up to full DWDM channel grid emulation applications by different Mainframe types.
2 mainframe choices are available to match your specific needs and allow a seamless upgrade path for flexible operation. Any number of CoBrite cards can be operated in a mainframe allowing flexible configurations. Mainframes conviently connect either via USB Port or Ethernet to control the instrument via any Windows PC or for Remote operation. A central controller card allows independant operation of each mainframe.
NEW: Our latest generation chassis controller includes a WebServer that provides an installation free, browser based GUI access to the unit. Applications requiring more than 48 laser ports are supported by multiple tabs in the same browser.
Discover the variety of supported Tunable Laser variants
- 19” rack mountable chassis platform, 3 rack units high
- Swappable cards & central controller
- Scales from 4 to 48 Laser sources per chassis
- Installation free, browser based pictograhic GUI
- Remote control
- USB & Ethernet connectivity
- SCPI Style commands
CoBrite MX - Laser source Slide-in card
This card hosts 4 CoBrite laser sources and offers best-in-class density for high channel count testing systems.C and L Band types of lasers allow to flexibly mix and match in the system generate any user configuration.
- Ultra compact; 2 or 4 laser per card
- Local On/Off switch at each laser port
- Polarization Maintaining Fiber output
- SC or FC standard connectivity
- 3 Laser engines plus many variants available, Support of any combination in a single chassis
- The industry's most cost effective tunable laser seamleassly covering both C&L band with 186.25 to 196.65THz (1524.5nm to 1611.7nm) seamless tuning range
This mainframe is designed for small to medium channel counts and is 13" (345mm) wide. It can host up to to 6 CoBrite slide-in cards for a maximum of up to 24 laser light sources.
This is the core mainframe for demanding applications as it hosts up to 12 CoBriteMX4 slide-in cards hosting up to 48 Lasers. Slide-in cards can be added as needed by the user. It is full 19" (482mm) racksize wide and 3 rack units high.
Data sheet for CoBrite MX series